Property ID : Yes
$950 ++ per night
Event Villas, Riverside villas
Villa Umah di Beji
Magnificent Bali Villa, tranquil property of exceptional visual appeal. In fact, the size and design of the grounds provides for many secluded seating areas making this bali private villa the perfect location for large groups of friends or family to congregate together or enjoy private holiday time. Bali Villa Umah di Beji commands the very essence of luxury villa; superior interior and exterior presentation; an eye for quality art and creative flair, making this premier villa a first class choice for a vacation in Bali.
Whether the name Umah di Beji (“Bath of the Gods”) refers to this five-bedroom villa’s signature swimming pool, dramatic floating bathtub or the river that runs the entire length of the grounds is rather lost in the midst of time. What is certain is that this magnificent property represents one of Bali’s finest vacation properties that were featured in a Financial Times article regarding luxury Villas in Bali.
Accessed via its own 150 metre driveway and bridge, Umah di Beji enjoys a most secluded location amongst the paddy (rice) fields. Villa Umah di Beji itself is set in a picturesque location, with gardens forming a natural amphitheatre. Various buildings, all with traditional Balinese alang-alang (thatch) roofs, frame the gardens and house the five king-sized suites. The mature garden and numerous water features range down towards the dramatic, lava rock swimming pool.
Umah di Beji is located immediately next to the 6-bedroom Villa Beji which is under the same management. When rented together; there are a total of 11 bedrooms in the complex; ideal for larger groups.
Located within easy reach of Bali’s Southern beach resort of Seminyak and the luxurious restaurants, clubs and boutiques in Oberoi, Villa Umah di Beji is an excellent base for holiday rest or Bali exploration. Specifically, Villa Umah di Beji is 1km from the beach, and approximately 40 minutes from the airport.
The prestigious Meridian golf course by Tanah Lot temple is around 15 minutes away. Bali’s cultural centre, Ubud, can be reached within 45 minutes.
- One private swimming pool 16m x 5m
- Air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- All bedrooms TV, DVD and stereo system with CD player
- IDD, local call, fax, land line telephone available
- Safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms
- An elongated open-air living and dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Balinese gazebo
- Laundry service available
- Spa service available upon request
- Wireless internet connection
- Baby cot (1), Baby high chair (1)
- DVD and CD library
- Tennis court (shared with The Beji guests)
- Gym (shared with The Beji guests)
- Futsal goal and basket ball ring (shared with The Beji guests)
- BBQ facilities (shared with The Beji guests)
|Number of Bedroom||:||6|
|Low Season / night||:||USD 950++|
|High Season / night||:||USD 1150++|
|Peak Season / night||:||USD 1400++|