Property ID : Yes
$200 ++ per night
Ocean View Villas in Bali, Ricefield View Villas in Bali
Villa Temu Pandang
Newly built 2 bedroom villa located at Pererenan, Canggu Area. Pererenan is a traditional village between the beach and rice fields, allowing a real contact with the authentic Bali.
Both secluded and yet only 45 minutes drive to Bali’s International Airport and 25 minutes drive to the Seminyak which famous with its international acclaimed restaurants such as Kudeta, Warisan, La Luciola and Metis while the Echo beach which well known with its stunning surf breaks, good restaurants and beautiful sunsets is only 15 minutes drive and Pererenan surf beach can be reached in just 5 minutes drive.
Villa Temu Pandang is built on the area of 245 m2 consists of 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms located at the upper level. The unique open-plan living and dining area was designed with relaxation and entertainment in mind completed with antique wooden furniture. The 3 x 8 meters swimming pool framed by the palimanan stone combined with a neat tropical garden.
There are two large shutters on the living area facing the outside so the breezes keep everyone cool by day or night. The dining area is furnished with large wooden dining table seats 8. There is also a traditional Lombok house with alang-alang thatched roof completed with small bed accessed by a ladder next to the pool.
Located at the upper level features cool terrazzo flooring, air-conditioned, ceiling fan, king-sized bed with mosquito net combined with wooden ethnic furniture. The en-suite bathroom furnished with pebble stone flooring, an oval terrazzo bathtub, hot and cold shower, large mirror and water sink.
Located just a few steps from master bedroom is also features cool terrazzo flooring, air-conditioned, ceiling fan, king-sized bed with mosquito net combined with wooden ethnic furniture. The bathroom furnished with pebble stone tiles, hot and cold shower, dressing area with a large mirror and water sink.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Terrazzo floored open-plan living area furnished with ethnic colonial-style furniture, 32” LCD TV, satellite channels and DVD player. There are two large shutters at the living area to feel the ocean breezes.
- Dining area completed with large wooden dining table and 8 dining seats.
- Fully equipped kitchen features modern stove with oven, 2 doors refrigerator, toaster and mineral water dispenser.
- 3 x 8 meters swimming pool features a neat tropical garden.
- A unique traditional Lombok house with alang-alang thatched roof located on top of the entrance door completed with a small bed.
- The villa is staffed by two well-trained villa attendant, gardener including day and night security officer.
- Internet connection with 3G portable modem is available with free of charge.
- Chef/cook for lunch or dinner is available upon request with additional cost and based on groceries system.
- Baby sitter service including baby cots, high chair, toddler car seat and child booster seat are available upon request with additional cost at guest’s account.
- Spa and massage services are available upon request with additional cost at guest’s account.
- We can help arrange and coordinate your needs to enjoy the trip of exploring Bali with car and English speaking driver. These services are available upon request with additional cost at guest’s account.
|Number of Bedroom||:||2|
|Low Season / night||:||USD 200net|
|High Season / night||:||USD 260net|
|Peak Season / night||:||USD 320net|