Property ID : Yes
$180 ++ per night
Individual Compound Villas in Bali
Villa Surga – “Villa Paradise” – is a private two-bedroom house, built in 2008 and ideally located in a quiet area at walking distance to many delicious restaurants, traditional shops and boutiques in central Seminyak. The house is located within a 5-minute walk from white sand beaches, the famous Hotel Oberoi and sunset lounge bar KuDeTa.
This serene Villa Surga location is ideal for a family or 2 couples seeking Balinese traditions in the neighborhood and relaxing in the private garden, while still being able to enjoy the dining and shopping facilities in the vicinity of the house.
Villa Surga has a 70m² open living room with views overlooking the swimming pool and well-maintained garden area. This open space is cozy, giving a warm soothing atmosphere especially at night. The villa is equipped with a large 42” LCD Satellite TV, audio system and Blueline internet connection using vouchers. Two en-suite air-conditioned bedrooms are cool, roomy and nicely decorated, with two separate bathrooms. There is an open guest toilet and maid/storage room on the ground floor.
The large swimming pool measures 9 x 3,5m and is suitable for a few laps, while the sun lovers can rest alongside the pool to get a deep brown Bali sun tan.
The staff includes a cleaning maid who takes care of the house and ensuring guests are happy. The maid can be requested to prepare a simple breakfast course as well as an Indonesian fried-rice for lunch or dinner. A request for professional cook is on-call at an additional charge.
The gardener and pool-boy come by on a regular basis to maintain the tropical garden and to clean the swimming pool.
– fully furnished living room with TV 42″ LCD.
– audio equipment, internet connection using voucher.
– two bedrooms, fully air-conditioned, one with balcony.
– two bathrooms, with showers, hot and cold water.
– fully equipped kitchen.
- property area 450 m².
– building area 180 m².
– private parking inside the gate.
– airport transfer available at cost.
– close to the honored Balinese Temple of Petitenget
– close to the beach and surfing facilities.
– close to famous dining restaurants and shops.
– fitness clubs, spa and massage centers nearby.
– nightlife of Seminyak and Kuta.
|Number of Bedroom||:||2|
|Low Season / night||:||USD 180++|
|High Season / night||:||USD 230++|
|Peak Season / night||:||USD 230++|