Property ID : Yes
$650 ++ per night
Complex of Villas in Bali
Villa Sati at Dea Villas five glorious residences – three 4-bedroom, one 3-bedroom and a 1-bedroom villa – make up the Dea Villas estate, an exclusive enclave five minutes from Berawa Beach and only 15 minutes from the buzz of Seminyak. Each is secure in its own garden with pool and outdoor pergola or balé, and enjoys shared gym, spa, and children’s playground. Each has its own character and style, from ultra-contemporary to whimsical heritage chic – enriched with hi-tech facilities including iPod docks and home theatre systems. Best of all, they can be rented separately or together, meaning Dea Villas can accommodate guests in many combinations, from a honeymooner couple to two families in adjoining villas right up to 40+ residential guests for a wedding celebration.
Villa Sati at Dea Villas comprises a series of individual pavilions, well screened in delightfully established gardens. The largest of these is the open-sided living pavilion, which looks over an amphitheatre style performance space near the large free-form swimming pool. Encircling the pool are four joglo pavilions, each housing a bedroom with garden bathroom and sun terrace. Among these is the sixth and smallest building – an antique lumbung (traditional rice barn) which doubles as a playhouse.
Four spacious bedroom suites are named after fragrant flowers that grow in Villa Sati’s gardens – Mawar, Melati, Kantil and Kamboja. Each enjoys an unusual degree of privacy, occupying its own pavilion – a contemporary interpretation of the traditional Javanese joglo with a central core of carved teakwood pillars, and walls of sliding doors and windows overlooking the garden. Each bedroom has a recessed three-metre long daybed that doubles as a bed for an extra guest, and private terrace with daybed or chairs facing the pool. One is furnished with a king-size bed, while the other three have twin beds that convert to a king. All come with iPod dock, 32-inch TV with satellite channels and DVD player, and a choice of air-conditioning and overhead fan. Generous dressing areas open onto a garden bathroom with twin basins, walk-in rain shower, non-slip acid-washed marble floors and a statement bathtub.
Complementing its heritage-themed architecture, Villa Sati’s large open-sided, fan-cooled living pavilion is embellished with fascinating oriental antiques and tribal artefacts from the owners’ personal collection. This is a comfortable space for family and friends to socialise on the casual rattan lounge seating or gather at the three-metre long dining table. Beyond an ornate Balinese door set into a feature wall of reclaimed brick is the guest kitchen – well equipped with all those holiday essentials: an espresso machine and wine fridge full of fine Champagne. Tucked out of sight is the staff kitchen.
Lying at the centre of the large gardens is the lagoon-style pool and an amphitheatre-style performance space, perfect for traditional Balinese dances or wedding blessings. Loungers stretch out on the sun terrace and, peeking out from the ring of bedroom pavilions, an authentic old lumbung (rice barn) provides an intriguing space for retreat or play.
- 4 air-conditioned bedroom pavilions with king-size beds and ensuite bathrooms
- Each bathroom has a shower and an open-air unique natural bathtub
- 32-inch satellite-channel TV & DVD player, iPod docking station and safe deposit box in each bedroom
- Open-air living and dining room
- Free form pool with sun beds
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Spa building with two massage beds, outside bed for wet treatments, a six-person sauna and outdoor Jacuzzi.
- Access to the sport facilities of the Canggu Club
- Dea Villas childrens playground with swings, slides and sandbox
- Air-conditioned Dea Villas’ gym equipped with a PowerPlate for acceleration training, exercise bike, a bench, weights and a body solid multi gym.
- Infant/Baby cot and high chair available
- IDD Telephone /Printer/Scanner & Copier
- PABX phone system
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Complimentary full breakfast for each registered guest
- Complimentary afternoon tea
- 24 hour butler service
- 24 hour uniformed security
|Number of Bedroom||:||4|
|Low Season / night||:||USD 650++|
|High Season / night||:||USD 790++|
|Peak Season / night||:||USD 1045++|