Property ID : Yes
$650 ++ per night
Complex of Villas in Bali, Luxury Villas in Bali
Villa Saraswati at Dea villas five glorious residences – three 4-bedroom, one 3-bedroom and a 1-bedroom villa – make up the Dea Villas estate, an exclusive enclave five minutes from Berawa Beach and only 15 minutes from the buzz of Seminyak. Each is secure in its own garden with pool and outdoor pergola or balé, and enjoys shared gym, spa, and children’s playground. Each has its own character and style, from ultra-contemporary to whimsical heritage chic – enriched with hi-tech facilities including iPod docks and home theatre systems. Best of all, they can be rented separately or together, meaning Dea Villas can accommodate guests in many combinations, from a honeymooner couple to two families in adjoining villas right up to 40+ residential guests for a wedding celebration.
Villa Saraswati at Dea villas comprises a large living pavilion and a two-storey building arranged in an L shape around a 20m swimming pool looking onto rice terraces. The open-plan living pavilion has a formal seating area with doors onto a covered open-sided garden room, a dining area and, across a bar counter, the guest kitchen and second service kitchen behind. In the second pavilion, which is fronted by a covered terrace on both storeys, two ground-floor master suites flank a central ‘art-gallery’ foyer leading to the main entrance. Stairs lead up to the second level where two more guest suites and a family TV room open onto the terrace.
Villa Saraswati offers four spacious bedroom suites, each with a dressing area and a light-filled bathroom that spills onto either a private garden or terrace. Each bedroom comes with an iPod dock, 32-inch TV with satellite channels and DVD player, air-conditioning, overhead fan (for the master suites), and a window seat that converts to a single bed for extra guests.
Master bedroom suites
Two ground-floor master bedroom suites feature king-size beds on reclaimed teakwood floors, huge dressing areas and equally generous garden bathrooms with twin vanities, rain shower cubicles and terrazzo bathtubs. One of the master suites has its own private garden with seating.
The two second-level guest bedrooms offer the flexibility of twin beds which convert to kings, an indoor shower room and a private sun-terrace resplendent with statement bathtub for alfresco bathing.
The huge living pavilion is a magnificent open-plan space with glass doors running the length of three walls that can be closed for air-conditioned comfort or flung open onto the pool and garden for fan-cooled tropical living.This is the place for lavish entertaining – either at the huge suar-wood dining table which accommodates 14 on bench seating, in the lounge area furnished with extra deep cushioned wicker sofas, or in the adjoining open-sided garden room. Beyond the marble-topped bar counter is the open-plan guest kitchen equipped with welcome extras such as espresso machine and wine fridge. Out of sight behind closed doors is the staff kitchen.
Comfy sofas and king-size velour banquette shug the walls of the upper-level air-conditioned TV lounge, facing a 52-inch TV with DVD player and surround-sound system. A desk, a shelf of books on Bali and a Yamaha piano make this a truly multi-functional family room.
The shaded terraces running the length of both floors of the two-storey wing accord further private relaxation areas, with clusters of casual seating and cushioned daybeds.
There’s lots of outdoor living space too. In addition to the large semi-alfresco seating area adjoining the living pavilion, sun loungers line the ironwood pool deck and two antique pondoks (rice field shelters) create private garden sanctuaries overlooking a giant chess board and petanque court.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen and professional chef
- Air conditioning in all guest rooms
- Open Living Dining Room with air conditioning
- Garden shower/bathroom with every bedroom
- Patio bar
- TV room with wide LCD TV
- IDD Telephone /Printer/Scanner & Copier
- High-speed Wireless Broadband Internet Available
- High-speed Wireless Broadband Internet Available
- Excellent cell phone satellite coverage
- Cable TV, DVD players and music systems in all bedrooms
- DVD Movie Collection
- Safety Deposit Boxes in all Bedrooms
- 18 x 5 m swimming pool & Numerous sun beds
- 5 x 5 free form swimming pool by spa joglo
- Garden Chess
- International standard Petanque field (Boules)
- 2000 square meters of private gardens with antique Bale
- Infant/Baby cot and high chair available
- Guests have full access to the facilities of the prestigious Canggu Club for the duration of their stay
- PABX phone system
- Dea Villas childrens playground with swings, slides and sandbox
- Access to Dea Spa building with two massage beds, outside bed for wet treatments, a six-person sauna and outdoor Jacuzzi.
- Air-conditioned Dea Villas’ gym equipped with a PowerPlate for acceleration training, exercise bike, a bench, weights and a body solid multi gym.
- Complimentary full American breakfast for each registered guest
- Welcome drink, Garland and Cool Towel on arrival
- 24 hour Butler service
- Night Time Security
- Extra Beds can be arranged (additional cost)
- BBQ dinner facilities by arrangement
- Complimentary Afternoon Tea
|Number of Bedroom||:||4|
|Low Season / night||:||USD 650++|
|High Season / night||:||USD 790++|
|Peak Season / night||:||USD 1045++|