Property ID : Yes
$2,200 ++ per night
Complex of Villas in Bali, Ocean View Villas in Bali
Villa OMG at Asmara Heavenly Residence, Named after the gasps of involuntary surprise made by those who set foot upon this Villa OMG for the first time. That awe is well deserved: first, it is huge, at 700 sq m (7,534 sq ft), and second, from the 180-degree views available from the villa, it appears as though the Indian Ocean has just been laid at one’s feet, wide and endless. The 25-m long (27-ft) infinity-edge lap pool has its long sides pouring out seaward. A mere glimpse is surely an invitation to sit in the inset jacuzzi and try to figure out where the sea, the horizon and the pool’s edge meets.
Once out of the water, there is also a long ironwood sundeck, complete with a “bale” and lawn, offering equally splendid views. With a capacity of 50, a more dramatic setting for a glamourous party or wedding would be hard to imagine. But Villa ‘Oh My God’ is more than its exterior. Acid washed marble flooring flows through the Villa OMG, which is filled with woven rattan and sea grass furniture.
Thai silk of various colours are used to denote different areas of the villa: bronze for the games room, charcoal grey for the dining room and blue for the living room. The luxurious interior also contains thoughtful touches of Balinese culture, such as a 6-m long abstract canvas from local artist Wayan Gabrig in the living room.
To accentuate the extraordinary nature of Heavenly Residence’s location, the dining room walls are white; to resemble the limestone of the cliffs, while a tropical coral fish tank brings ocean life to the guests’ very eyes. Each of the four bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom with marble furnishings and Grohe taps and showerheads. Throughout, the generous use of mirrors not only serves to expand the spacious look of the place, but also reflects the wall-to-ceiling sea views to near infinity. The effect is meant to be both palatial and simply heavenly.
Located just 5 minutes drive from the world-famous Nusa Dua Golf club, the villas feels like 5 million miles away from everybody else due to the fact that there are virtually no neighbors…., yet!
That will eventually change in the coming years as there are seven new 5 Star rated hotels being built near it. This new area will be the extension of the present Nusa Dua hotel complex which house virtually all the famous hotel names within its complex.
The villa quality, furnishings, amenities and customized service however, often surpass of those with International hotel or resort chains found in Bali. Secondly, the site of where it is located and build, its almost mind-boggling how it was conceptualized and built. The villas are literally perched on the cliff-front thus unnoticed from the eye-level but rather spectacular if viewed from the ocean. As a result, sheer privacy and unbelievable vista is assured from any of the villa.
All bedrooms are furnished with:
- “Heavenly” Bed and Mattress
- En-suite bathroom and shower plus an extra large bath tub
- Dressing table in walk-in bathrobe in bathroom area
- Air condition and ceiling fan
- Spacious and private balcony
- Electronic safe
- Quality bathroom soaps and amenities
The villa is equipped with:
- Complimentary wi-fi high speed internet connection
- Complimentary direct incoming fax and telephone lines
- State of the art home theatre system, inclusive of a 42 inch plasma TV and Cable TV
- Spacious dining and living area
- Modern and spacious fully equipped kitchen
- Infinity edge lap-pool (some maybe equipped with heated outdoor Jacuzzi)
- Tropical garden and water features
- Electronic surveillance security system
- Complimentary DVD
- VCD and magazine library
- Welcome and farewell drinks
- Daily “Heavenly” breakfast.
- Un-limited purified drinking water, coffee, and tea
- 24 hour butler and concierge service – 24 hour house-keeping service
- Complimentary airport pick-up and departure service
|Number of Bedroom||:||4|
|Low Season / night||:||USD 2200++|
|High Season / night||:||USD 2450++|
|Peak Season / night||:||USD 2450++|