$335 ++ per night
Honeymoon Villas in Bali, Ricefield View Villas in Bali
Villa Natura Resorts
Capturing a sliver of the Petanu River’s tumbling journey towards the sea, the Natura resort & Spa, is a sanctuary for the senses. Fourteen luxury villas designed by Bali’s prominent local architect Popo Danes enhance the beauty of the site. Access is through the traditional village of Laplapan, just 3 km from the center of Ubud. Snugly fitted amongst the foliage of the native trees, all villas are oriented to face the sunset with spectacular views over the Petanu river valley.
Two Bedroom Villa
The main bedroom has a king sized bed and the second bedroom features twin beds, each bedroom contain of the marble bathroom. the main bathroom contains double vanity, wc, shower and large terrazzo soaking bathtub and wardrobe. One of this villa features spacious living area, private Jacuzzi, kitchenette and study lounge, which is called Natura Villa. Where as the other one is called Petanu Villa, a duplex style two-bedroom villa with an enormous day bed, private plunge pool and gardens on the lower level overlooks to the valley.
- A 24 Hours Free Internet Wifi Access.
- A mini bar offering a choice of drinks and snacks at affordable prices.
- Ceiling fan and individually controlled air conditioning.
- Personal IDD Telephone system with computer/facsimile connection capabilities.
- Satellite television.
- Compact Disc and Video Compact Disc sound-system.
- Hair dryer & personal safety deposit box.
- Tropical fruit basket and welcome drink on arrival.
- Complimentary bottled water and afternoon tea.
- Private lounge, large, open-air verandahs.
- Plunge pool (Luxury Pool Villa).
- Plunge pool/kitchenette and Jacuzzi (Two Bedroom Villa).
- King and twin beds.
- American breakfast
- shuttle service to Ubud
- 10 minutes welcome massage
- 24 hours wifi
- daily afternoon tea
- welcome drink and fruit basket
- free Jacuzzi
- daily mineral water in room
- coffee and tea maker
|Number of Bedroom||:||1|
|Low Season / night||:||USD 335|
|High Season / night||:||USD 350|
|Peak Season / night||:||USD 365|