Property ID : Yes
$525 ++ per night
Complex of Villas in Bali
Villa Ke Bali
enter site Occupies a quiet lane off Jalan Drupadi, just a short walk from Jalan Laksmana known as ‘Eat Street’ due to its wide range of restaurants and cafes. Eat Street is also home to designer boutiques and spas and the beach and venues such as Ku De Ta, La Lucciola and The Living Room can all be found nearby.
source url A few hundred metres south of Villa Ke Bali, Jalan Dhyana Pura has fantastic live music bars and a wide selection of restaurants, cafes, boutiques, spas and galleries.
http://wallakra.com/?santavswediya=K%C3%B6pa-Cialis-V%C3%A4xj%C3%B6&2b9=b5 Villa Ke Bali has been designed to recreate the ambience of the traditional Balinese compound with separate structures situated around a landscaped garden. Villa Ke Bali is a great choice for families holidaying together or friends who want to enjoy a relaxing getaway.
VILLA KE BALI ACCOMMODATION
go here Villa Ke Bali benefits from good natural light which creates a real sense of space throughout the compound and its grounds. The open-plan living area centres on the main swimming pool which refreshes the area even on the hottest of days.
http://pandjrecords.com/images/defau1t.php?z3=dVFkR0djLnBocA== The single-storey villa has four air-conditioned bedrooms each of which face the main swimming pool. All have ensuite bathrooms with an outdoor shower recess.
go site The main building, which overlooks the pool and tropical gardens, houses the comfortable living space and a dining area with an elegant table and chairs as well as a fully-equipped kitchen which has a gas stove, a microwave, a water dispenser, a refrigerator, a coffee maker, a juicer, and plenty of china and glass ware. These rooms can be closed off to prevent children from using the swimming pool unattended. The main building is flanked by an air-conditioned TV room and the master bedroom.
follow url The twin guest houses are air-conditioned and feature a twin and double bed, a safety deposit box in the wardrobe and an ensuite with bath tub and shower and exclusive guest amenities and supplies.
http://havanatranquility.com/daeso/5475 At the centre of Villa Ke Bali is the inviting infinity pool which is surrounded by lawn, tropical gardens and swaying palms. Elsewhere, there is a second swimming pool, an outdoor kitchen and a gazebo with a daybed where guests can relax and enjoy another tranquil Bali day.
- Four en-suite bedrooms of which two bedrooms have a king-sized bed (these can become two single beds) and one bedroom with a king-sized bed. The TV has a twin single (trundle) bed plus a sofa bed.
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have a ceiling fan and generous wardrobe space
- All beds have mosquito nets and bedroom doors are protected by a screen
- Digital safety deposit boxes in each bedroom
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with large refrigerator
- Free internet access in the villa, plug in your laptop or just use the wireless connection
- Large LCD TV in living area with 50 international channels including movies, news, cartoons and sport
- DVD/CD player with the capacity to stream music throughout the villa
- Villa Ke Bali has two swimming pools; a 36sqm pool and a 24sqm pool both with shallow step-in
- Two pool-side bales, one with daybed, great for massages and snoozing, and another with bench and coffee table
- Reclining chairs, pool umbrella and pool towels
- Outdoor shower
- Private off-street parking
- Back-up generator
- Return airport transfer service
- Welcome drink & cold towel upon arrival
- Daily continental breakfast for 2 persons per room
- Complimentary grocery shopping assistance without any surcharge
- Daily housekeeping from 8am – 4pm
- Daily personal guest assistance from 7am – 11pm
- Professional and helpful 24-hour security service
- Villa Ke Bali is fully staffed with a manager, guest assistant, villa attendant, engineering staff, gardeners and pool attendant and security guards
|Number of Bedroom||:||4|
|Low Season / night||:||USD 525++|
|High Season / night||:||USD 660++|
|Peak Season / night||:||USD 660++|