Property ID : Yes
$1,590 ++ per night
Ocean View Villas in Bali
opzioni binarie regolamentate in italia Villa Jagaditha is a high-end, privately owned luxury Bali villa set in 4000sqm of stunning landscaped gardens, with an exceptional 180° view of the Indian Ocean – arguably one of the most breathtaking in Bali. This spacious villa is designed for sharing, and is an idyllic venue for family reunions and get-togethers. Whether your party numbers 2 or 12, our charming and attentive staff will look after your every need.
click here This unmatched piece of heaven on earth is just 45 minutes from the airport, overlooking Cemagi beach. The comfortable, air-conditioned journey is a feast for the eyes as your driver takes you out of the bustle of the city, through stunning rice paddies and fascinating local villages. You will be treated to glimpses of Balinese life seldom seen in the towns and busy tourist spots, yet you are only 25 minutes away from the unique boutiques and smart restaurants of Seminyak.
alle flirten mit mir If you are searching for a spectacular, relaxing, and beautiful location to completely switch off and unwind, welcome to Villa Jagaditha.
ese hombre solo vino a ocupar el enorme vacio Jagaditha has 6 delightful suites, comprising 2 self-contained Kingsize Master bungalows, and 2 double-storey buildings each boasting a Kingsize Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom upstairs and, behind it’s own door, a twin room with en-suite on the ground floor.
Guida trading Sito iq option oscurato Opzioni binarie trade minimo Commenti iq option Nuove opzioni binarie Pattern opzioni binarie Iq go to site Beautiful, polished timber floors are smooth under foot, whilst exquisitely comfortable Ploh bedding and soft muslin nets adorn the large antique four-poster beds, completing the elegant yet simple ambience of these rooms. Each air-conditioned suite enjoys fabulous views of the ocean and garden, and has a luxurious, semi-outdoor, private bathroom with twin vanities, an over-sized bathtub and an invigorating ʻrainʼ shower.
The bathrooms are filled with fluffy, soft white towels and an array of pampering bath & shower gels, shampoos and soaps. These high qualities, natural soaps are handmade in Bali and are free from petroleum additives, fillers, animal byproducts and artificial colors.
watch A Bose SoundDock is provided in all rooms, as well as a safe deposit box.
Living and Dining
binäre optionen erfahrung forum The magnificent, airy, open-sided main Living and Dining Pavillion is central to the entire villa and has ample lounging and dining areas for up to 12 people.
http://flywind.com.br/bakester/4834 Relax on the contemporary sofas, or stretch out on the huge, antique daybed under the gentle breeze of the ceiling fans, and take in 360° views of the ocean and gardens. Enjoy great conversation while you dine on the chef’s delicious Western or Indonesian meals around the rare teak dining table.
forex fridhemsplan stockholm öppettider Alternatively, chill out in the more intimate Pool Pavillion, or enjoy alfresco dining under the stars by flickering candlelight on the outdoor Dining Deck.
source link All areas have Bose outdoor amplifiers for the enjoyment of either pre-loaded music, or your own via an iPod dock.
Kitchen and Services
go here Although you won’t need to set foot in it, the immaculate, fully-equipped, modern kitchen is joined by a covered walkway to the Dining Pavillion and includes a hot & cold water dispenser, juicer, top-of-the-range Jura coffee machine and a wine fridge.
Jagaditha’s excellent chef will shop for groceries and expertly prepare all your meals, from hearty breakfasts with home-made smoothies, to delicious salads, a simple BBQ or gourmet dining. The little ones will love his children’s menu, too (especially the enormous home-baked cookies!).
Pool and Garden
Jagaditha has been designed, built, landscaped and lit by some of the best in Bali. After stepping through the beautifully restored, antique Javanese entrance doors, the luscious garden surprises and delights as it unfolds before you, finally revealing the uniquely shaped infinity pool which magically appears to flow into the ocean.
The pool has a cool, smooth palimanan stone deck with room for 8 sunloungers and a wide, shallow ledge has been designed with little ones in mind, so they can enjoy hours of supervised fun in the water. Every corner of the tropical garden, with its tranquil fishponds and enormous lily pads, ancient frangipani trees and swaying palms, offers a relaxing respite from your normal fast pace of life. If you tire of basking in the sun, pad barefoot across the soft grass to the pool pavillion with a good book, or swing gently in the hammock nestled in the shadow of two majestic palm trees. Perhaps you might simply enjoy the quiet solitude of your own verandah, watching the dragonflies dance across the lily ponds, then finish the day sipping a cool drink on the Sunset Pavillion as you watch the glorious sunset over the ocean’s horizon.
Jagaditha loses none of it’s appeal when the sun has set, as expert lighting ensures this elegant and understated villa looks equally beautiful at night.
TV room, Gym, and Spa
The air-conditioned TV Room, with pretty views over the garden and fishpond, is centrally located and close to all suites, Living Pavillion and kitchen. Curl up on the sumptuous sofas and watch one of a selection of DVDs delivered through state-of-the-art Bose Home Media Surround Sound System and large, flat screen Aquos television, or have some family fun on the Nintendo Wii.
Adjoining the TV Room, and sharing the peaceful garden view, is a small air-conditioned gym, with a Pro5 AIRdaptive PowerPlate and Concept 2 rowing machine. Enjoy exercising to your own music through the Bose SoundDock, and freshen up in the semi-outdoor steam & shower room, which is located off the TV Room.
Behind the Pool Pavillion is a dedicated massage room for guests to indulge in blissfully relaxing treatments, provided by arrangement with a professional Spa. A range of services are offered and can be scheduled on request through the Villa Manager.
- 6 air-conditioned bedrooms (4 Kingsize Master Suites plus 2 adjoining twin rooms), with en-suite, semi-outdoor bathrooms. All with King Koil mattresses and Ploh bedding.
- A safe deposit box is provided in each room
- Spacious, open-sided Living & Dining Pavillion with 360° views
- Infinity-edge, 20m pool
- TV Room with surround sound, flatscreen satellite TV, DVD library & Nintendo Wii
- Gym equipped with Pro5 AIRdaptive PowerPlate and Concept 2 rowing machine
- Bose SoundDocks and Outdoor Sound System available throughout the villa
- Massage Room (treatments by arrangement with professional spa at cost)
- Equipment for 2 babies, including cots, high-chairs and 2- way digital monitors. 4 extra trundle beds available
- Child minding/ Babysitting services on request at cost.
- Salon-quality hairdryer in each room
- Free laundry service (except dry cleaning)
- Extra cost guest registration with local authorities (cost is Rp. 25,000/guest)
- Full use of the nearby, private Canggu Club (offering tennis, squash, kids club, pool, bar, restaurants etc)
- World-class Nirwana Golf Course, designed by Greg Norman, only 10 minutes away.
- Full-time staff, including Villa Manager, Chef, Housekeepers & Gardeners
- Villa Car & English speaking driver up to 8 hours/day (excludes petrol)
- Round-the-clock security
- 24 hr Security Service
- Airport Transfer Service (1x round-trip)
- Car & Driver – (seating 6 passengers) up to 8 hours per day excluding petrol and driver’s overtime
- Chef, trained in the preparation of both local and international cuisine
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Food / Beverages shopping service based on cost of groceries
- Fully staffed including private chef, villa attendants, gardeners, pool attendant, technician, security
- Guest Registration with Local Authorities
- In-house Laundry
- VIP Fast Track Immigration Service upon arrival
- WIFI Internet
- Welcome Refreshment & Fruit Basket
|Number of Bedroom||:||5|
|Low Season / night||:||USD 1590++|
|High Season / night||:||USD 2100++|
|Peak Season / night||:||USD 2400++|
|Number of Bedroom||:||6|
|Low Season / night||:||USD 1875++|
|High Season / night||:||USD 2300++|
|Peak Season / night||:||USD 2700++|