Property ID : Yes
$435 ++ per night
Complex of Villas in Bali
Stylish three-bedroom residence set within a secure garden compound. Villa Jaclan is the perfect base for a family seeking a tropical retreat during their time on the Island of the Gods.
The spacious Villa Jaclan has all the home comforts you’ll need for a relaxing getaway and is just a short walk away from great shopping restaurants, spas and the beach.
VILLA JACLAN ACCOMMODATION
There are a host of contemporary design elements sure to please family and friends holidaying together. All bedrooms in the single-storey villa have semi-outdoor ensuite bathrooms and there’s an open plan living area and a fully equipped kitchen as well as an outdoor bar and grill.
Relaxation is ensured as you sun yourself on one of the comfortable recliners next to the swimming pool or lie back at night and watch the stars twinkle as the pool shimmers in the moonlight.
Villa Jaclan’s main living environment integrates a state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen featuring branded appliances and tableware. The adjacent dining area is furnished with a dark timber table setting perfect for long evenings of good food and social interaction. The dining table can also double as a billiard table. A flat screen television is surrounded by a simple lounge suite creating a cosy corner to sit and relax. Opposite the main building, the barbecue pavilion is the place to party with family and friends.
Two double bedrooms have been designed like individual guest houses and each can accommodate two adult guests. Each features a traditional Balinese roof of woven thatch and is fully air-conditioned. Both rooms have tasteful dark timber furnishings and each ensuite has exclusive guest conveniences.
Villa Jaclan occupies a traditional Balinese-style compound centred on a full-length swimming pool and has plenty of space for sun-lovers. A thatched pavilion covered in cushions overlooks the pool and is a shady niche to stretch out with a book. At the end of the garden, a stone terrace has been designed for casual alfresco dining. The terrace is also an elegant place to entertain friends.
Villa Jaclan combines elements of traditional Balinese architecture with modern design principles. There are stone and timber flourishes throughout the villa and decorative water features to stimulate the senses. Villa Jaclan was built to complement the environment and to preserve the original landscape of mature trees and indigenous flora.
- Three en-suite bedrooms with king-sized beds with optional twin single beds
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have a ceiling fan and generous wardrobe space
- All beds have mosquito nets and bedroom doors are protected by a screen door
- Digital safety deposit boxes in each bedroom
- Hairdryers in every room
- Fully equipped kitchen with large refrigerator
- Free internet access in the villa; plug in your laptop or use the wireless connection
- Large LCD TV in living area with 50 international channels including movies, news, cartoons and sport
- DVD/CD player with the capacity to stream music throughout the villa
- Billiard table
- 48sqm swimming pool with shallow step-in
- Pool-side day bed
- Reclining chairs, pool umbrella and pool towels
- Outdoor bar and grill
- Outdoor shower
- Private off-street parking
- Back-up generator
- Return airport transfer
- Welcome drink & cold towel upon arrival
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons per room
- Complimentary grocery shopping assistance
- Daily housekeeping from 8am-4pm
- Daily guest assistance from 7am-11pm
- Professional 24-hour security services
- Villa Jaclan is fully staffed by a manager, a guest assistant, a villa attendant, engineering staff, gardeners and a pool attendant and security guards
|Number of Bedroom||:||3|
|Low Season / night||:||USD 435++|
|High Season / night||:||USD 546++|
|Peak Season / night||:||USD 546++|