Property ID : Yes
$390 ++ per night
Complex of Villas in Bali, Ocean View Villas in Bali
Villa Cempaka of Puri Tirta
https://www.cedarforestloghomes.com/enupikos/11226 One of five private villa residences that make up the Puri Tirta Estate located on the water’s edge of Bali’s Benoa Harbour, just 900 metres from the main road of the Tanjung peninsula near Nusa Dua.
enter site This three-bedroom villa has all the facilities and comforts expected from a luxury Bali villa holiday. These include all modern conveniences including a home theatre TV entertainment system, a well equipped kitchen, swimming pool, comfortable soft furnishings, sun loungers by the pool, a seven-seat car with a driver, a roof-top relaxation lounge with views of the water and all attended by professional and attentive staff.
site de chat et rencontre maroc The master bedroom is positioned on the upper floor and accessed via an external staircase. The two guest rooms are situated on ground level and each is accessed via glass sliding doors, which open directly to the pool. The master room is furnished with a beautiful antique king-size bed, and an antique kartini chair/wooden chaise longue. The batik-wrapped hand-made lamps hang above the bed and the room is equipped with air-conditioning, a ceiling fan and a 40-inch satellite channel TV. Glass doors open to a balcony which overlooks the pool and garden, from here you can glimpse a view of the bay over the rooftops. The bathroom has two washbasins and an outdoor shower opens to the sky.
Tastylia Tadalafil Oral Strips Buy 20 MG Without Prescription Guest bedroom one features a merbau wood floor and is furnished with a queen-size, a chaise longue, bedside tables and lamps, its white walls decorated with a Balinese painting and a full-length mirror. The room is cooled by a choice of air-conditioning or a ceiling fan under a flat roof ceiling, as well as a 32-inch satellite channel TV. The en-suite bathroom has a non-slip marble floor, twin washbasins, fitted wardrobes, and an outdoor open-air shower.
get link The second guest bedroom is similar in style, but with a high roof and a queen size four-poster bed draped in fresh white netting. The bathroom is the same but with a single washbasin and a standing alfresco shower surrounded by high walls for privacy but open to the sky.
follow A small pathway leads you from the parking lot through tropical greenery right to the pier housing a private boat, which can take you to explore the nearby beaches, the authentic fisherman’s town on Serangan ‘Turtle’ Island, or even on fishing and snorkeling expeditions. There are kayaks available to take out onto the harbor and explore the nearby mangroves. When the tide is high, guests can rent a jet ski from the nearby water sports centre or go parasailing or on a fun banana boat trip right off the Puri Tirta pier.
follow link An 8 x 5m pool dominates the garden and is accessed by stone steps where children can paddle with ease. A bale bengong relaxation pavilion sits in the corner of the garden and hovers above the water, with a lot of colorful pillows and mosquito net it provides the perfect place for relaxation or an afteroon nap. On the ground floor and accessed through full-length, bi-folding French doors is the spacious living/ dining/ kitchen area where all of the good living takes place. A kitchen sits to one end, there’s a dining table for eight in the middle and a large and comfortable L-shaped rattan sofa facing a home cinema system with a large flatscreen TV takes up the other end of the room. More folding doors open up at the back of the room to allow for great cross-ventilation, with the added advantage of having water features and koi ponds to add to the ambience.
http://creatingsparks.com.gridhosted.co.uk/?endonezit=legitimate-binary-options-australia A stairway leads up from the dining room to the master suite, complete with its own balcony, and there is also a covered rooftop balcony with a soft Timor-island style daybed, which looks out over the harbor and the perfect place to chill out. All bedrooms are en-suite and have full amenities, air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
Other facilities include:
- En-suite master bedroom with balcony with ocean views and outdoor shower
- Two guest suites, both with en-suite bathrooms and outdoor showers
- Large flat screen LCD-TV with DVD and sound system in the living room
- A/C living and kitchen area. Features fully-equipped kitchen
- Bedrooms have A/C and safety boxes
- 8 x 5 m private swimming pool
- Sundeck with 2 sun loungers, round table with 4 chairs and umbrella
- Poolside bale gazeebo in the garden
- Rooftop lounge area with daybed
- Use of estate kayaks
- Accommodation for 6 persons. Maximum one extra child per booking can sleep free of charge in baby cot or in the parent’s bed. Another maximum one extra person on extra bed is subject to extra charge.
- Daily complimentary breakfast for two persons per bedroom
- Welcome drinks, fruit basket and chilled towels upon arrival
- For the whole complex: villa manager; assistant villa manager; 2 butlers; 1 chef and 1 cook; 4 housekeepers; 2 gardeners; 2 maintenance and engineering, include pool service; 3 security guards; 1 driver for each villa during guests stay; babysitter (extra/on request)
- Daily usage of modern, comfortable, seven-seat car with driver. Eight hours per day (excluding petrol)
- Complimentary cell phone with local sim-card, guests refill the balance base on their usage
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea facilities
- Daily afternoon tea (5 o’clock) with home-made or local sweet-stuff
- Daily housekeeping
- Regular linen changing
- Return airport transfers
- Free usage of estate’s kayaks
|Number of Bedroom||:||3|
|Low Season / night||:||USD 390++|
|High Season / night||:||USD 475++|
|Peak Season / night||:||USD 590++|