Property ID : Yes
$1,065 ++ per night
Individual Compound Villas in Bali, Villas near the beach
Peaceful, luxurious, 5-bedroom residence designed with the flexibility to accommodate groups of up to 10 guests within the daily tariff, however the villa can comfortably accommodate up to an additional 6 more guests (total 16) by arrangement. Guests will particularly appreciate the large, well equipped games room, spectacular free form swimming pool and extensive garden areas. With its sophisticated ambience, it is ideally suited for discerning groups of friends or families who want to experience the very best of Bali.
Guests have full access to the prestigious Canggu Club for the duration of their stay. The Canggu Club is Bali’s premier international members club, providing first class facilities that include a Restaurant, Bar and Lounge, Library, Kids Club, Tennis courts (flood lit and indoor), Air-conditioned Squash courts, 25meter swimming pool, Gym fitness and aerobics centre, Indoor sports hall, Sauna, and a Billiard lounge.
This beautiful villa is located 25 minutes from the international airport, and is also convenient for all of the main shopping malls, Waterbom Park, and tourist attractions such as the dramatic and venerated Tanah Lot sea temple, perched on a craggy wave-lashed rock at the edge of the foaming white surf of the Indian Ocean.
Villa Asta lies nestled in the heart of the Batubelig area, less than 10 minutes walk to the beach on Bali’s south-western coast, and just a few minutes’ drive from the trendy Seminyak area with its glamorous lifestyle and wide choice of top, internationally-acclaimed restaurants.
Bordered by rice fields, the setting is serene and beautiful, within a neighbourhood that is home to some of the most prestigious properties on the island. On a clear day, the vista is blessed with the magical sight of the mountains.
The nearby beaches are renowned for their world-class surf breaks and panoramic coastline views. Batubelig Beach is quiet and peaceful, while Seminyak Beach is the playground of the rich and famous; the spot where the local and expatriate communities gather every evening to enjoy Bali’s legendary sunsets.
Seminyak boasts a plethora of chic cocktail bars, exciting nightclubs, sumptuous spas, fashionable boutiques and famous restaurants including ‘Ku Dé Ta’, ‘Kafé Warisan’, ‘Living Room’, ‘Hu’u’ and ‘La Lucciola’.
- 5 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and safe deposit boxes
- Spectacular free form swimming pool & plunge pool
- Fully equipped kitchen and in-house chef to cook you up to 5 course meals
- Swiss Coffee machine from the well-known brand Jura
- Games room with kitchenette, Table Tennis & Pool table, satellite TV and DVD player
- 2 IPod docks connected to a sound system linked to speakers in living, dining and games area.
- 1 Bose docking station
- DVD and music collection
- Dining Pavilion with table seating 12
- Library corner with books, novels, magazines and maps
- Beautiful lawn with sports equipment: badminton, volley ball, football, etc
- 2 computers with Internet connection & Wi-Fi internet throughout the villa
- 4 satellite TV’s with DVD players
- PABX phone system
- 2 high chairs, 2 baby cots and play pen with toys suitable for babies up to 2 years old
- 2 massage tables to enjoy in-house spa treatments
- 4 Polygon bicycles
- Guests have full access to the prestigious Canggu Club for the duration of their stay. The Club provides first class sporting facilities and activities for both adults and children
- Complimentary Airport Transfer
- Complimentary Full Breakfast
- Car and driver for 10 hours per day (petrol not included)
- Fully equipped kitchen with in-house chef
|Number of Bedroom||:||5|
|Low Season / night||:||USD 1065++|
|High Season / night||:||USD 1495++|
|Peak Season / night||:||USD 1975++|