Property ID : Yes
$1,150 ++ per night
Beachfront Villas, Event Villas, Luxury Villas in Bali, Ocean View Villas in Bali
auto robot opzioni binarie Located on approximately 1 hectare, Villa Arika is certainly one of the top villas on the island of Bali. Offering amazing sunsets, this spacious four bedroom villa boasts an ocean view from every room. Each piece of original Indonesian artwork and furniture has been personally chosen or designed by the owners and the fabrics are of stunning hues of lavender and gold.
see url The soft-blue tiled swimming pool has an attached bale, is surrounded by gardens and over looks the ocean and sunsets. There is a tennis court and gym for the fitness minded. The amazing Balinese garden showcases over 90 different flowers, plants and trees. All bedrooms have an ensuite bathroom and are air conditioned.
http://vitm.com/pF6ejM-4n4B1oN0W2P7I3_2L1u4c+86419/ This four-bedroom property is situated on 1.2 hectares on the beach and has amazing sunsets. There are two sleeping pavilions, each has an ocean view, air conditioning, ensuite bathroom with large bathtub and an outdoor shower in the very private garden and are beautifully finished with wooden floors and and king sized beds. All of the bedrooms have a large outdoor patio/veranda with a large cushioned day bed. The villa has been built so that there are ocean views from every room in the house. All indoor rooms have air conditioning and all bedrooms have bathrooms ensuite.
Tastylia Tadalafil Oral Strips Without Prescription Villa Arika is decorated in an eclectic fashion with a very tasteful mix of classic wood and marble pieces along with more contemporary rattan furniture. The cushions and silk pillows are made of fabrics from all over Asia and are in rich hues of purple and gold. The artwork has been collected by the owner the past 25 years and is from some of Indonesia most famous artists.
binary options trading signals for nadex Upon entering the grounds, via the Balinese entrance gate, one finds oneself entering an extraordinary courtyard with lush tropical trees, flowers and plants and a trickling array of fountains. As you walk along the path to the 10 meter high outdoor living area, you pass by 4 ancient stone Balinese statues. Stone steps takes you across the fish pond and you enter the outdoor living area.
http://tinyiron.net/?serpantin=opcje-binarne-empik&352=06 Upon entering you are immediately struck by the amazing views of the ocean that are just past the swimming pool and gardens. The blue tiled swimming pool and over 1 hectare of breathtaking tropical gardens surround you in this tropical paradise. The swimming pool has an invisible edge, deep blue tiles and is surrounded by gardens. The attached Bali has plush cushions to sit and enjoy the sunset and gardens.
- Four air conditioned bedroom with King size beds, beautiful indoor/outdoor bathroom ensuites, gleaming wooden floors and private balconies.
- Satellite TV and DVD players in indoor living
- Extensive library of books and magazines
- Amazing views of the ocean and sunset from every bedroom
- Very large out door living area (Wantilan) over looking pool, gardens and ocean.
- Indoor dining area has floor to ceiling windows that open on 3 sides over looking fish pond, garden and the ocean. Normally the windows are open and there is a feel of dining in the lush Bali garden. On especially warm or windy days, the windows may be closed and the air conditioning will keep this room a comfortable temperature.
- Round marble top dining table seats 10 people
- Indoor living area over looking pool, garden and ocean
- Tennis Court
- Fitness area with machines and free weights.
- Large courtyard area with fountains, rare statuary and gardens
- Sunset Seat near the ocean
- Large Bale attached to very large rectangular swimming pool.
- Complimentary pick-up and departure service
- Refreshments and welcome drink upon arrival at the villa
- Daily breakfast
- Unlimited wireless internet access
|Number of Bedroom||:||4|
|Low Season / night||:||USD 1150++|
|High Season / night||:||USD 1550++|
|Peak Season / night||:||USD 1925++|